Your gateway to cryptocurrency world!
- Crypto is for Activists: Why We Need More Cypherpunks, Not Cypherposers by Zach Harvey on December 15, 2018 at 10:20 am
- When There’s Blood in the Street (Why It’s Not Quite Time to Be Long Crypto) by Tim Enneking on December 15, 2018 at 3:52 am
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System by Cointelegraph By Ana Alexandre on December 15, 2018 at 3:30 am
- Peter McCormack Tells How He Turned $32K Into $1.2M and ‘Back to Pretty Much Zero’ by Christina Comben on December 15, 2018 at 3:00 am
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline by Cointelegraph By Ana Alexandre on December 15, 2018 at 2:45 am
Did you know?
Some analyst believe there is a strong correlation between cryptocurrency price and the performance of their search term like “bitcoin” on Google, as calculated by Google Trends. It’s not a perfect indicator though: Google Trends sometimes lags and sometimes leads bitcoin’ price.