Welcome to eCoinnomy.com! eCoinnomy is a cryptocurrency web portal which provides cryptocurrency news, events, upcomming ICO details and enables you to exchange cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, BCH, XMR, DSH, etc. using the best exchange rate (in partnership with Changelly.com). Terms “eCoinnomy” “Exchange”, “We” and “Us” collectively refer to eCoinnomy.com.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are:
- At least 18 years old and have full capacity to contract under applicable law
- Only transact on eCoinnomy with legally-obtained funds that belong to you
- Not perform, undertake, engaging in or abet any unlawful activity through use of eCoinnomy
- Comport with and obey all applicable laws
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- eCoinnomy is not responsible for any loss caused by any reason while working with the Exchange. Any kind of losses caused by the third party activities has to be handled by the user.
- eCoinnomy takes an exchange fee for using the service. The fee is 0.5% of the transaction volume. The fee can be a subject to reasonable fluctuations due to the mathematical rounding.
- Transactions cannot be canceled by eCoinnomy therefore please check your payment details before making transaction. eCoinnomy is not responsible for your coins once they have been sent to your wallet.
- eCoinnomy doesn’t guarantee the uptime of the exchange. Maintenance and downtime may be required at times.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.